Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

The Most Ambitious Book I've Ever Read

So I just finished reading the most ambitious book I've ever read.

The book entitled, innocuously enough, "Give Me a Place Where I May Dwell" by Albert J. McCarn, attempts to do for the Messianic movement what Theodor Herzl did for the Zionist movement.  In other words:

this book is an attempt to galvanize a global "exodus" in which the Gentile Believers (i.e. the Lost Tribes of the House of Israel) exit their native countries and embark on a mass migration that culminates in a broadened territorial alliance with the modern Jewish State (i.e. the House of Judah).

You know, End Times kind of stuff.  : )

I would love nothing more than to review the book this very morning.  But unfortunately I can't shoot from the hip on this one.  Just to summarize the book adequately will take time--despite it being a relatively short book.  And I also want to include an assessment of the author's claims which will involve unpacking a lot of complex subjects (e.g. nationalist theory as it relates to different versions of Two House theory).

Stay tuned.

3 comments:

  1. I am anxiously awaiting your review to see if you put your money where your mouth is....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you completed your review of "Give Me a Place Where I May Dwell"? as yet??

    ReplyDelete