Pages

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Question from a Reader

So someone just sent me an email with a question.  I'm going to pass it along here in the hopes a discussion might shed some insight.  Here's a paraphrase of the question:

What should you do if you are a Messianic in need of fellowship but the only Messianic fellowship group available does the speaking in tongues and it makes you feel uncomfortable?

Does anyone have any suggestions for our sister in the L-rd?

I know that I would probably leave and never come back--that's just me.  But does anyone else feel differently?

3 comments:

  1. Cut off their tongues....Just kidding....

    Get educated about tongues and you have a wonderful opportunity to teach...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies


    1. I suppose you could say, "I feel uncomfortable with this..." What can they say to that?

      Just a thought...

      Delete