Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Meeting at Starbucks with a Potential Mentor

So I followed up with a name given to me at Grove Ave's Hannukah party and it led to a meeting this morning at a Starbucks with a potential mentor.  I was impressed with the man not because of his experience in private practice or working with the AG's office for many years but rather his sincere desire to be a witness of Yeshua's love.  Tomorrow, for example, he's leading the Commonwealth prayer breakfast which hosts the Governor, Lieutenant Governor, AG, members of General Assembly and judiciary.  I hope you'll join with me in praying for him and the event.  Our nation desperately needs prayer.

There's a lot I can learn from this guy.  I hope it works out that we can form a mentor-mentee relationship...  but all in HaShem's will!


No comments:

Post a Comment