Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

How About a FFOZ Type of Ministry But for One Law?

Sometimes when I'm driving I'll ask my wife to write down an idea for me.  The other day we were driving to church and I had an idea for a teaching ministry that would be similar to FFOZ except that it would return to the original mission of FFOZ:  One Law.

This is just something I'm thinking about.  If it seems viable to me then I'll probably write up a business plan for it and go from there.  If anyone is interested then let me know.

Shalom,

Peter

3 comments:

  1. Been there, done that....

    torahresource.com is already available....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dan,

      That's a good point. Torah Resource really is a resource. As I peruse their product offerings, I see that they offer the same types of resources as FFOZ but from a One Law perspective.

      It's my hope that there will be MANY sites like Torah Resource. There's a lot of work to be done but there are very few laborers out there.

      Delete
  2. What makes you think FFOZ is a "ministry"? They are a business. Nothing wrong with that, but let's not fool ourselves...

    ReplyDelete