Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Shout Out to the New Visitors

I can't believe that after actively posting for only a few days there has been over a thousand views.  And from people visiting all over the world!

So I must say Shalom and welcome to these visitors from far off lands.  I love that there are visitors from Israel.  I had no idea there were so many from Canada, Romania, and Germany.  And I am delighted at the numbers from Netherlands, South Africa, and Australia.  To you all I have this to say:

Israel:  I am praying for you.

Canada:  You are very polite.

Romania:  You are a strong ally and friend of the United States.

Germany:  Best musicians in the world (as far as compositional skill).

Netherlands:  Thank you for growing the first orange carrots.  Carrots are good for the eyes and they taste good with ranch dressing.

South Africa:  You have overcome much.

Australia:  You have given us Wolverine.  Thank you.





7 comments:

  1. "I can't believe that after actively posting for only a few days there has been over a thousand views."

    I did not know that Blogspot counted blog owner's own visits. I kid. I hope it doesn't:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am enjoying your questions and thoughts, thanks for starting this blog!

    And thanks to Judah Himango, or I would not know this blog is here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, much thanks to Judah. I love him like a brother.

      Delete
    2. Oh yeah! I rock! (I kid)

      Good shabbos, folks!

      Delete
  3. You forgot the great country of Texas! :)

    Lovin' the blog, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "The stars at night are big and bright--deep in the heart of Texas!"

      Thanks for visiting!

      Delete