Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Greetings to Visitors from U.K. and India

Wanted to give a shout out to some of the new visitors from U.K. and India:

U.K.:  To the British, I would like to say that I've enjoyed spending time in your country.  Some of my fondest memories include walking with my father alongside the river Cherwell at Magdalen College or climbing the stairs of St. Paul's to reach the Whispering Gallery and on up to the Golden Gallery where the great, glittering panorama of London unfolds all around like some sort of dream city.

India:  My favorite food on earth is extra spicy saag gosht.  I first learned that American food was flavorless when my parents hosted a girl at our house who was the daughter of missionaries to India.  They acted as sort of surrogate parents while she was attending college away from home.

No comments:

Post a Comment